Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'list' (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RemoveAll problem

Hello,I m having problems with the following code:  Private Sub RunScript(ByVal ptList1 As List(Of On3dPoint), ByVal ptList2 As List(Of On3…

Started by Tudor Cosmatu

8 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Tudor Cosmatu

changing sign (+/-) in lists and/or angle between 2 vectors

Hi all, I am pretty new to both Rhino and GH. (started 3 days ago) Everything was breezy until I got stuck with this problem.   1. I have…

Started by Hyo Hwang

4 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Hyo Hwang

Adding list items together

Hello, simple question that I'm just not seeing an answer to because i've been looking at it too long.  I have two lists, one of 4 items (p…

Started by ry

4 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by ry

breaking a list item down

i imported a csv file of x,y,z values into grasshopper and wanted to create points out of it. however, when i try to break the list down (s…

Started by Shahed

7 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

rhutil.RhinoCreateSurfaceFromCorners shuffled my list?

Could I be hallucinating or is rhutil.RhinoCreateSurfaceFromCorners screwing with the order of the point list that I'm using as it's input?…

Started by Daniel Caserta Segraves

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

List Item

Hi everyone,I am trying to extract points from a surface inorder to make lines like the image. But when I try this with list items, I am ab…

Started by Deepthi

13 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Deepthi

Using the Grasshopper Tree Class Methods-Documentation???

I was wondering if anyone had information on using Grasshopper's tree class. There doesn't seem to any documentation, but maybe I don't kno…

Started by Ben Fortunato

6 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by trevor.patt

select from list

Hi. I have a brep. i make a list of its surfaces. I need to pick the second biggest, so i list their areas. Then i sort them, and list the…

Started by javier zaratiegui

3 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by javier zaratiegui

vb.net: closest point from a list of points with index in list

I have a list of points and a separate point. I want to find the index of the point in the list that is closest to my single point. Is the…

Started by Benjamin Golder

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

splitting lists at different points

ladies and gents. i need some serious help here. i have a 5 sets of listed points (all 0 to 30). i need to split these lists, but each at a…

Started by Wojciech Hydzik

2 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Wojciech Hydzik

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service