Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'list' (304)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

List problems

Hello, I am trying to  find indices position in a list from items of different list as shown in the figure below. For items in A the indice…

Started by Gohan

2 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Gohan

Tween Curve Connect Points

I am attempting to create a tween between 2 curves that includes a divided curve on each of the tween frames. Once I divide the curve, each…

Started by Evan Emery

4 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Evan Emery

Finding a maximum value in a list

Greetings, Does anyone know how I can select or know the value of the highest value in a list of numbers? I'm sure this is a stupid questi…

Started by BenjaminMoore

18 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Matrix/all combinations of Breps?

Hello, I am trying to generate a list of all possible combination of two trees of breps. I have two lists, and each branch in each list ma…

Started by Mariana Ballina

6 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Mariana Ballina

Cull pattern- List error

Hello, I am in a middle of learning and understanding basics of list cull component and followed up few tutorial and cannot see the issue i…

Started by Ana Sidorova

2 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Read row and select attribute based on this row

I need to read row by row in my excel file and assign the color in this specific row to my geometry.My sheet file has more than 400 rows.Th…

Started by Guilherme Vaz

2 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Guilherme Vaz

Randomize between a fix collection of numbers

Morning guys... If I have a collection of elements and I want to rotate them using a fix collection of angles. Let's say 30, 45, 90 or in…

Started by eminsua

8 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by eminsua

GHpython-extract the list number

I'm making my own GHPython script. I want to extract the list number where True is stored, with the input value X as the list that returns…

Started by Tomo Nishimura

6 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Chris Hanley

What is the best way to manage Lists on Custom Classes

I have a list of a custom class (panels) and each instance has a list of parts (another custom class). I want to add some parts to that lis…

Started by Matthew Breau

3 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

combining lists

Hi, I'm trying to export a CSV to Excel from a combined list in GH. In GH I've two lists list1: A B C list2: 1 2 3 4 5 6 and for my CSV I…

Started by VVWood

2 Jun 11, 2017
Reply by VVWood

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by