Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'ladybug' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lark Spectral Lighting Annual hourly based data

Hello all, I am using Lark with LB&HB for circadian lighting calculation. I run it and got data based on a specific time. I am wonderin…

Started by Q

0 Oct 22, 2017

mesh to BREP for Grasshopper/Ladybug

Hi!Seems I am digging this subject once again. I've already read this thread, but for unclear (at least for me) reason, proposed solution d…

Started by Pete White

2 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Pete White

Importing epw and ladybug flying issue [SOLVED]

I am trying to import a epw file which I was able to do first time without any error, now I am trying to do that again, but it says "let th…

Started by Shameem Ashraf

2 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Shameem Ashraf

python error at ladybug plugin

Hi I have a problem to load this python component at dynamo canvas , what can I do solve this error permenently ? that’s odd to say that in…

Started by ssk

2 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by ssk

Help me to speed up Ladybug Analysis and Galapagos form finding

Hello allI am working on an architectural project.Briefly it requires satellite imagery as a base and the volume is generated according to…

Started by Pramodk

4 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Ladybug Clothing Level unexpected results

Hi, The way I understood the clothing level was that higher numbers represent more/thicker clothes, e.g. 1.0 respresents a three piece sui…

Started by Max Marschall

0 May 2, 2017

Greenhouse thermal footprint simulation (Ladybug/Honeybee/Openstudio)

Hi guys, Im trying to do a thermal visualisation of how different geometry of glass house will varies the thermal foot print on the grou…

Started by ndy_123

0 Apr 20, 2017

From One tree to multiple tree honeybee visualisation of thermal comfort

So im trying to do a study of how thermal comfort is inside a greenhouse around trees, got this following example in the link below show…

Started by ndy_123

0 Apr 20, 2017

no net new shadow solar fan

I have a discussion i'd like to get some feedback on:i've been working on a shadow study for torronto in which we need to achieve a "no net…

Started by Jeremy Luebker

0 Apr 4, 2017

LADYBUG WITH galapagos!! Any example codes

Does anyone have any example grasshopper codes where they have used ladybug with Galapagos for optimisation? I am looking to find the best…

Started by Alex Stewart-Long

2 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Alex Stewart-Long

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service