Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

rigid body adapt

Hello to all. I'm at the beginning with Kangaroo and it would help me. I'm trying to create a panel made up of squares tied to each other a…

Started by giovanni d'amato

0 Nov 11, 2017

kangaroo angles

can Kangaroo set a series of angles to simulate a rotation? I would like to have a rotation with rotation angles fixed for example 0 5 10 a…

0 Nov 9, 2017

relax mesh by angle

Hello to all. I'm trying to relax a mesh formed from unformed squares, on a solid. I used kangaroo, as we see in the photos. What I would l…

4 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by giovanni d'amato

Realtime Physics for Space Planning

Working off Marc Syp's video idea I've created my own version. It's a little more clunky, but it gets the job done. It all starts from my e…

Started by Jesse

21 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Irawan

Inflatable structure

Hi all! I would like som guidance of how to get started with my model. The structure I would like to create consists of soft pipes (creaed…

Started by Madeleine

4 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Madeleine

Origami based on lines with Kangaroo plugin

I am trying to generate a script with which I can create origami patterns based on specific lines that i draw in Rhino. I found an origami…

Started by Sonya Batsova

0 Nov 6, 2017

Kangaroo Collide Error

Hi! I am trying to do a collision in Kangaroo (a plane drapping over a sphere) and I get an error I keep trying to solve unsuccessfully. Th…

Started by merececarri

3 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by merececarri

Drape/ Gravity using Kangaroo

Hi People, I have a question regarding dropping a surface using gravity and draping it on other geometry.  Below are images trying to exp…

Started by jonofernandes

8 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by merececarri

form finding kangaroo-control spring tensions

hi all, i want to digitally experiment and reproduce the photo of the physical photo below. I m using Kangaroo but I have some difficulties…

Started by jnm

10 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Tamas Totto Ratkai

Kangaroo issue with multi-patch membrane form-finding

My definition aims at form-finding 4-sided membrane patches with Kangaroo. Each patch has 4 grouped curves. Some are flexible ("Ralingue")…

Started by Olivier Suire

12 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Daniel Piker

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by