Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'grid' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REPEATE A MODULE ALONG A POLYLINE - MAKING A GRID

Hello all, I'm new to GH and I would like to ask some help to design a spatial grid that wrap up a box or any other shape. Basically I need…

Started by Alberto Benetti

4 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Alberto Benetti

Honeycomb grid along curve

Hello everyone, As a gh begginner, my request will probably apear very simple for most of you. Here is what I am trying to do : I want to c…

Started by camille chalverat

2 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by camille chalverat

Timber gridshell bending simulation with Kangaroo

Hi guys,  I'm currently working on a script in order to simulate the construction of an orthogonal timber gridshell. The grid would be laid…

Started by Joris Burger

3 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Joris Burger

Attraction Point Responsive Module

hello, all this is my first post I would appreciate your help! I have only found tutorials for a 2D surface attraction variation so that's…

Started by Dimitrios Zoulis

3 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Dimitrios Zoulis

Incremental array grid with control points

Hi there, I have created this rhombus grid which size is being controlled by this larger curve which acts as a control point. What I need…

Started by anastasiadi kyveli

0 Aug 9, 2016

Hexagrid on surface bug

Hi everyone. There must be a bug on the HexGridOnSrf component. It only gets the value at the Ux grid divisions and the value i feed in the…

Started by Leonidas

4 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Sam Gulberg

Distance between grid points and other points on the same z

Hello there! I have a created a square grid and then a 3D grid (hidden in the screenshot) and then selected all the points that fall in…

Started by Alice Mela

6 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by nikos tzar

Making mesh/surface out of section curves

Hello. Brand new user of Grasshopper here. :)I have written a simple algorythm generating sections of metaball blobs. It is necessary for m…

Started by Beezqp

2 May 19, 2016
Reply by Beezqp

How to fasten up a Surface Split?

Hello, I´ve a surface with projected hexagone curves on it, which I need to cut out (Appendix). At least I´ll have a grid of ~8000 Hexagone…

Started by Nils Heinemann

10 May 18, 2016
Reply by Nils Heinemann

Control Distribution of Points within Boundary

I'm looking for a way to create an uneven distribution of points within a boundary. In this case the boundary is a triangle. I want mor…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

10 May 17, 2016
Reply by Sergio Roa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service