Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'geometry' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transfering geometry out of Rhino

Hi guys, I would like to create a GH component that collects some geometry and sends it to a "outside" python script for further processing…

Started by Christian Kongsgaard

5 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Stacking geometry on offseted circles issue. Please help!

Hello all !  I have been trying to work out my issue for hours now. :( I am working on university project and deadline is just round the c…

Started by Natalia

2 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by Natalia

Distorted Geometry Preview

Hi team! My grasshopper was run great till today morning, when i started grasshopper, it showed my distorted geometry preview.  I tried…

Started by RhinoProf- Rhino Gh Online Tutor

1 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

graphics glitch inspiration arises a challenge

Hi, this is my first post, my name is Arkadius, i am a first year design student at the University of Adelaide -- they don't teach us grass…

Started by arkadius belov

3 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

unroll a surface tried python fabtools, can i have some help pls!??

y I can non unroll my surface?? How should I do a surface from the parametric ellipse and arcs to make it work? thank you in advance :)

Started by Alexia Ch

9 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Alexia Ch

populate geometry -grasshopper

is there a way that i can move manualy points of the population of points created? or is it everything automatic? Beacuse some of the point…

Started by Alexia Ch

5 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Alexia Ch

Get geometry from layers (Python)

Hi I am trying to program in Python something like the geometry pipeline component where you can obtain all the geometry contained in a lay…

Started by Alejandro Pacheco Diéguez

1 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

shifting bricks

Hello - I am trying to shift rectangle geometry based on its relationship to an attractor point/curve. Every rectangle within a given dista…

Started by patrick lynch

0 Jun 13, 2016

Geometrical, triangle spiral, visual illusion

Hi guys! I really want to make this visual illusion on a ceramic plate. Could you maybe help me with the script?  You can see the effect I…

Started by Georgina Kozlowska

1 May 10, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Geometrical visual illusion, triangle spiral

Hi guys! I really want to make this visual illusion on a ceramic plate. Could you maybe help me with the script? You can see the effect I'm…

Started by Georgina Kozlowska

3 May 10, 2016
Reply by Georgina Kozlowska

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service