Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'form' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

grasshopper pop up window

Hi! I am trying to make a pop up window in grasshopper to display 3D meshes and graphs from grasshopper. It should look like a dashboard/…

Started by Sonny Xu

2 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Sonny Xu

Self-weight in kangaroo formfinding

Hey guys, I have a question about implementing selfweight during the kangaroo formfinding. Is it somehow possible to adjust the self-weight…

Started by Filip Smejkal

4 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Daniel Piker

Formfinding with kangaroo

Hey guys, I have a question if it is possible during the formfinding in kangaroo to restrain a point after it reachs some condition, for ex…

Started by Filip Smejkal

4 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Filip Smejkal

vector field which changes form

Hi! With the combination of geco ecotect and winair4, i created a vectorfield which refers to the wind, cfd. Now i want that a form (mesh,…

Started by Henk

1 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by ian mann

URGENT!!!!!!!problems with kangaroo (form finding) and lunchbox (panelization)

Hi guys, I have two problems with kangaroo and lunchbox that I can not solve. I want to create a structure through kangaroo and later panne…

Started by esc11

4 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by esc11

How to create an "aerodynamic" form?

I've seen variations of this question asked a lot in the discussion forums (ie form finding through wind analysis), but I have yet to see a…

Started by Caleb Wild

4 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Caleb Wild

converting closed rhino surface to solid

Hi I have a closed polysurface modelled in rhino and I want to convert this surface to a solid volume so that I can slice this form into ma…

Started by Gaurav Goel

5 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Gaurav Goel

Kangaroo Form Finding

Hi guys, Please help me...I've created a pattern of extruded/truncated hexagons...I've been trying to use kangaroo to pull up the patterne…

Started by Fiona Tieu

1 May 23, 2015
Reply by Fiona Tieu

Shape skyscraper (de)formation

Hi! I am trying to create a skyscraper which has a dynamic appearance. A kind of fluidity of the form. I created a kind of simple shape fo…

Started by Maria-89

1 May 7, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

split or fit surfaces between surface

Hi! I am trying to create a skyscraper. I created a form, which is kind of irregular. Now I want to put floors in the tower. I created a s…

Started by Maria-89

2 May 1, 2015
Reply by Maria-89

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service