Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'export' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Database Plugin GHEloqueraDB v0.1 available for download

GHEloqueraDB  v0.1 i just finished v 0.1 of my database plugin for grasshopper. it might be helpful for all of you who are parsing txt fil…

Started by Matthias Standfest

11 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Miguel Vidal

Specifying boundaries for selection in VB.net

Hi.Does anyone know, if and how it is possible to define the boundaries of a selection box in Vb.net?*EDIT: My initial idea was to use the…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

8 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Thomas Bildsøe

Output lines to Illustrator?

So I have finally (almost) completed my first project in GH!  Now I just need some help to make some pretty 'process' drawings for my portf…

Started by Nathan

1 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by taz

Export animation to 3dMax

Hi Guys, I want to export a GH Animation to 3DMax. The geometry in 3dMax should be one animated object, possibly also with uv coordinates…

Started by Simon Vorhammer

20 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by dave lee

exporting multiple files....

Hi all Im working on an a project where I will need to export a collection of curves as separate illustrator files(.ai) I have attached a…

Started by louis gadd

5 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by louis gadd

Exporting .AI files for keyframes

Ok, I have the feeling that the answer to this is probably right in front of me but I've already clocked 30+ hours today working on other t…

Started by Matthew Horn

1 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Golder

exporting multiple files problems ....

Hi all Im working on an a project where I will need to export a collection of curves as separate illustrator files(.ai) I have attached a…

Started by louis gadd

0 Nov 27, 2009

how to export the contents of a list into seperate files ?

Hi everybody im interested in exporting a list of curves as seperate files (bake then export)(in this case .ai files) to be used in a flas…

Started by louis gadd

0 Nov 19, 2009

export grasshopper graph

hi there, does anyone know how to save/export my grasshopper system (graph) into a stand-alone application with variable input? Actually it…

Started by pim marsman

0 Jun 30, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service