Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'export' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Export with Alembic

I've heard about Alembic, a new format that allows exporting dynamic 3D scenes. I was wondering if is or will be any plug-in for GH to incl…

Started by Gabriele_333

1 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by p3n

Using libreoffice calc instead of excel for data export/import (csv?)

Hi, All gh plugins that I have tried for exporting and importing seem to require Excel. Are there R/W plugins that do not require excel? I…

Started by Dimitar Pouchnikov

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Dimitar Pouchnikov

convert and export stl from GH

I was looking for a fast simple way to help someone batch export stl files from GH.  Couldn't exactly what I needed so I made this.  It gen…

Started by Walter Zesk

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Jonas Bredel

View Capture to File - exports jpg with color tone problem

Hi everyone, I need to export high res screen shots of my model from rhino with the z-buffer on. I have always been using the " - View Cap…

Started by lv2311

0 Aug 29, 2013

Python Command Syntax - rs.Command - Export and Named Views

Within a python component I am trying to automate a process of setting a view and exporting geometry to illustrator.  I understand how to c…

Started by Jackson Bewley

4 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Import\Export DXF file

Is there anyway to import and export dxf files directly within Grasshopper? I noticed that there are a few components out there that can im…

Started by Vernon Vaden

2 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Vernon Vaden

Export lines animation in grasshopper.

Hi guys! I would like to export some 2D line animation in grasshopper. First I would like to animate them: they are multiple slider animate…

Started by Marco Caprani

4 May 5, 2013
Reply by lv2311

User Objects/Clusters Failing to Transfer - No Error Message

Hi All. I user Grasshopper on multiple computers, all synced with Dropbox. That way, when I create files(.gh), user objects(.ghuser), expo…

Started by Michael Makris

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Michael Makris

GrasshopperImageSticher crashes

Hi all, When I try to export a Hi-Res Image I get an error splash-screen (see attachement). so I went in the temp folder and there I can se…

Started by Francesco Ranaudo

8 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Bake, Export all in region, Delete baked

Hello all,  Based on examples from several previous posts, I have written a VB.net script to: bake grasshopper geometry, export all geomet…

Started by Philip Robinson

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by David Stasiuk

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service