Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'excel' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hummingbird problem

Hi everyone, did someone here use Hummingbird plug in? I have download the latest versión but it doesnt work well, I want to export a csv f…

Started by Oscar Gerardo Cardoso Servin

0 Jul 19, 2014

reading from excel

hello,  i am reopening a file from a few months ago.  i didn't change anything within the script or in the spreadsheet since the last time…

Started by pwdarden

3 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Andrew Mole

Date, excel

Hi there, I am more than new to GH, I am an ultimate beginner. I am a structural engineer and I have an autocad piling layout and I need t…

Started by Ruben Wood

2 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Vicente Soler

Using libreoffice calc instead of excel for data export/import (csv?)

Hi, All gh plugins that I have tried for exporting and importing seem to require Excel. Are there R/W plugins that do not require excel? I…

Started by Dimitar Pouchnikov

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Dimitar Pouchnikov

add a determinated index to a list of points

Hi to everybody, I am trying to import a list of points through a custom script from an excel file to GH. I was able to import the coordin…

Started by matteo

6 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by matteo

__ComObject casting

Does anyone know how to get around the pesky System.__ComObject? I need to cast it to strings, doubles, and integers, so nothing complex.…

Started by Andy VanMater

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by Andy VanMater

Making little earth.

Hello?I am still learning grasshopper and i need some help for make it work. Briefly it's little earth model. So i need to place points (ci…

Started by Amaraa

7 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Amaraa

Snapshot of data to write out to Excel or Database

I have a model that has multiple input parameters via sliders or whatever.  I manipulate those inputs to experimentally see what the output…

Started by Norm Sash

2 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

CSV MODULE for IRONPYTHON

i don't know but now i'm obsessed with Coding, and was trying to figure out to write my own CSV file read component in Python, cuz i need t…

Started by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

1 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

coordinates from list of X,Y excel information

Hi there, I have a list of x,y coordinates and cannot seem to get them to plot as points using the xyz point component. I cant seem to get…

Started by g

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by g

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by