Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'domain' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

find number from two proportions

Hey there,i have some trouble finding a factor from 2 proportions/relationsI added a screenshot that explains my question I have the relat…

Started by maxk

2 May 9, 2014
Reply by maxk

how does the Boundary Surfaces component choose the UV directions?

Hi all (and especially to David Rutten, considering the question...) I want to be able to control the UV direction of the surface that Bou…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

2 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

grouping values in less as possible domains

hello together, I am dealing around with a problem I cannot solve. Imagine you have a list of curves and you measure the lenght of each on…

Started by horst Becker

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by horst Becker

Divide polysurface keeping lines relative?

Hi, Dividing a single surface up using GH is fine, but is there a way to make GH recognize a polysurface as one entity so that it matches…

Started by Metacrunch

0 Oct 24, 2013

Domain running beyond boundaries source surface. So why is that?

Hi everyone, At the university this week we started to work with Grasshopper so it is all new to me. I have bumped into something that seem…

Started by Matthijs

1 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Danny Boyes

surfaces dividing issue

hello there~ I have a surface  dividing issue. I am trying  to divide 3 surfaces with a simple logic at the same time but it does not work…

Started by kyungsic kim

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by kyungsic kim

domain vs series

hey guys there is something i can't understand- it could be very basic - in the diff between data coming from range and series what i wante…

Started by hazem

2 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by hazem

Offset curves causing problems with curve parameters

Hello all   If I have a polyline and I offset it 'outwards,' the curve parameters (t) do not behave as one might expect. For the original c…

Started by Tim Crawshaw

0 Mar 21, 2013

WISH: Image Sampler with File Path as an INPUT

Hi David! I was wondering if could be possible to add a FilePath and domains as an INPUT for the ImageSampler component? it would be easier…

Started by Erick Vásquez

15 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

U&V Division on an irregular surface

I'm trying to divide up an irregular surface, but I'm having trouble getting it to work. It seems to fail at the IsoTrim component.  Any i…

Started by David Robertson

1 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Chris Tietjen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by