Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'division' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Irregular divisions on curved surfaces.

I would like to take a semi-sphere and subdivide it. And then, in each subdivision to add circles. But i don't know how to create irreg…

Started by Kalil Sarraff

0 Oct 29, 2014

Loft less curve with more curves

Hi, I have problem with loft two sets of curves, that have different counts. One set of curve is from the division of "vault" (from flip of…

Started by Yuge

6 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Yuge

surface division

Hey guys please i am trying to divide a surface and extrude the needed surfaces by the normal of each divided surface. I want to create pl…

Started by Azubike Ononye

2 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Azubike Ononye

Create square grid based on proximity

Hi, I've been looking for ways to divide or create surfaces (squares in particular) based on proximity to certain points. The idea is that…

Started by Jonathan Wong

2 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Wong

Voronoi customization with attraction points

Dear all. I was wondering if it is possible to find a way how a voronoi diagram generated from a series of points can be customized as if c…

Started by Matthew Tanti

2 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Matthew Tanti

subdivide surface with vertical and horizontal divisions

Hello I would like to have any freeform surface subdivided into cells with varied size but with isocurves always being vertical and horizon…

Started by Wiktor Kidziak

0 Jan 26, 2014

Panel definition problem-parametric facade

Hello everyone! I am having a big problem in creating the panel of the facade I want to have an effect like the facade I have attached but…

Started by lukdamore

0 Nov 6, 2013

projecting a line with the curvature at different points

hi everyone, I have a random curve with different division points on it, and what I am trying to do is extend a STRAIGHT line from those d…

Started by ahmad tahhan

2 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by ahmad tahhan

Oloid - Curve division - any math expert?

Hi there, I drew an oloid by using the functions: ; ;  and  ; ; ; If I use any equal spaced range of t(x) on ; I will end up with an uneq…

Started by phillip

12 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by phillip

Connecting segments with an uneven (irregular) surface division

Hi there, I have been working on this for a short while now and am stuck. I have managed to get this example working so that when the area…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

1 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service