Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'distance' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Randomly place breps, test distance between, move...?

Hi All I have a boundary curve set up with randomly populated 2D points inside. On these points I place rectangular breps. Once I change t…

Started by Natalie Chelliah

1 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

measure distance between sets of lines to a surface

hi im new to grasshopper and i could really use some help.. i have a set of lines and some surfaces. im trying to delete all lines that sit…

Started by oshrit reis

4 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by oshrit reis

escape route (distance around several corners)

Hi to all grasshopper experts following problem is what i'm dealing with at the moment: it is about escape routes in a complex ground-plan…

Started by Jonas Haldemann

16 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Liam Ross

random quadrangle cell diagram from a list of distances

Hi – rookie with a question: I try to achieve a cell grid with non uniform quadrangular cells. I want the cell walls to randomly have eith…

Started by Tom Staeubli

0 Apr 30, 2014

Cull by Distance from Point

Hi all, I am attempting to use attractor points to remove bricks from a parametric system. The idea is that any brick within a certain di…

Started by Brandon Pietras

0 Apr 22, 2014

Shortest polyline through points

Hi all, Does anyone know if it's possible to create a polyline through points based on the shortest distance? In the case of the picture at…

Started by Rutger D

0 Feb 17, 2014

Distance between a point and a plane?

Hello, I'm new in Grasshopper, I've searched around but I couldn't find a solution, hope someone can help me. I want to get in Grasshopper…

Started by Andrés Antolín

7 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by djordje

offset 500+ curves at different lengths

Hello All, I have a pretty complex line exploded into segments yielding about 510 curves from that one line. I want to take each curve and…

Started by Nader Naim

4 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

Scatter circles on surface with maximum distance between borders

Hello everyone. I am trying to scatter a set of circles of two types of diameter on a surface. I want to scatter them randomly but in a wa…

Started by Tomás Asenjo

0 Jul 12, 2013

Determining intersection between eaves and sun path vector

Hi everyone, I am very new to grasshopper so I hope this question is not too foolish, or strangely constructed.    Basically as the picture…

Started by Luke Webster

0 Jun 17, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service