Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'diagrid' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creating an opening in diagrid structure with an attractor point

Hi! I am a beginner in grasshopper. I have a diagrid structure (from lunchbox) on a curved surface. I am trying to use an attractor point…

Started by Philip Sailor

0 Jun 24, 2013

Making irregular pyramids out of the faces of a dia-grid?

Hey, I'm pretty new to Grasshopper. I've studied the Primer, but it's still kinda hard to figure things out. I guess it's gonna get better…

Started by Marc

9 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Felipe Romero

Reverse effect while scaling with Attractors

i managed to write the definition to scale the geometries according to the distance with the attractor points or curves, that's ok. but wha…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by ibrahim çağrı uslu

Diagrid cylinder HELP!!!!!

Hi everyone, im new to grasshopper. Im currently pulling my hair out after spending 3hrs trying to find a very basic example of a diagrid…

Started by robert cole

7 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Dedackelzucht

Diagrid Help

I'm having issues with trying to design a diagrid for this model surface. I have attached a .pdf and .jpg image of the draped surface. 1. I…

Started by sim odu

0 Aug 1, 2012

Simple diagrid

After a looking for a very simple diagrid definition based off a point grid (or surface grid) with no scripting I decided to make one. The…

Started by Joe S.

6 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Brendan Kellogg

diagrid ordering issue

I can't seem to get the script to alternate every other diamond. The definition works at the bottom but the are missing pieces at the top.

Started by Liam Morrow

2 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

Diagrid skipping a level

Hi, I'm trying to create a diagrid between a number of line as per the example here: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~gwil/gendescom/post030

Started by Nick

1 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Nick

irregular diagrid

Hi,   I'm not really a new with grasshopper but I'm not an expert, I would like to create an irregular diagrid that will be influence by a…

Started by Elodie L.

7 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Elodie L.

facade_honeycomb_panelling help pls

Salut, I modelled a facade with T-splines. now I want to put a structure over it, as a new cover. Preferable honeycomb, else if possible or…

Started by Sebastian L.

10 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service