Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'delete' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

measure distance between sets of lines to a surface

hi im new to grasshopper and i could really use some help.. i have a set of lines and some surfaces. im trying to delete all lines that sit…

Started by oshrit reis

4 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by oshrit reis

Points on curves that cut brep

Hello there.I have been trying to solve my problem in many ways, but I didn't succeed.The point is I have a brep, I have a lines and I have…

Started by Michal Fraczek

0 Nov 16, 2014

Cull Surface Array

Good day,  I have an issue in a project I am working on, and any help would be much appreciated. What I am trying to do is the following (…

Started by mhana

1 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Getting rid of points

Hello, I think the solution is quite simple but I can´t find the right way at the moment. the case: I have multiple lines that I want to…

Started by andreas andreas

11 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by andreas andreas

Bake, Export all in region, Delete baked

Hello all,  Based on examples from several previous posts, I have written a VB.net script to: bake grasshopper geometry, export all geomet…

Started by Philip Robinson

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by David Stasiuk

Sift Pattern Component

grasshopper version 0.9.0014 Sift Pattern Component's output side doesn't have the option to lower the number of outputs. There are (+) si…

Started by Jeliszej Korcsak

4 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

One List from two lists and delete doubles!

Hi.   I have two lists. In the first are 20 curves. In the  second are 12 curves, which are in the same position like some curves from the…

Started by Rane Makdasi

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Rane Makdasi

Delete Curves Based on Length

I have a set of curves that have been split at various intersection points creating a lists of lists of curves. I need to remove all the c…

Started by Adam

3 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Adam

Detecting deletion of component.

Hi all.   Currently I'm writing a custom component add-in in C# (inheriting from GH_Param) which registers with a background object when it…

Started by Randall Boland

7 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Randall Boland

Select Duplicate Components in Grasshopper

Hi David,   Would it be possible to add a tool which would identify components which do exactly the same thing and produce the exact same g…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 Feb 27, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service