Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'deformation' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hex grid attractor / repulsor deformation

Can anybody explain how I can create something like this... http://fabricatingdan100.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/grid-analysis.html This image p…

Started by roderick read

6 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by roderick read

Hexagon Grid Deformation

Hi all,   I am new to grasshopper so this is a bit over my head.  I am creating a pattern to be cut out on a laser cutter using a hexagon g…

Started by Travis Heim

5 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Paolo

Lines flow around circles

Hello!   I am trying to make a bunch of circles deform a series of straight lines, so that the straight lines which would cross the circles…

Started by Daniel da Rocha

5 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Daniel da Rocha

Deforming a Curve Set Based on Boundaries and Proportions

I have written a pseudo-code for the behavior I am trying to achieve, see the photo attachment. I have also attached the file of the patter…

Started by Matthew Hickey

0 Nov 5, 2012

galapagos form fitting

hello! i have done a shape (red surface). now i want to fit a second shape (green surface) into the first one with vectors (deform tool). i…

Started by madmax

4 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by madmax

Dragon fly wings - biologically based form

Hi, At the moment im working on my graduation project which is a science and technology park in the future (2050). So, with this in mind i…

Started by Yassin Ashour

2 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Ahmad Muhammad Waheed

Geometry creation from Sound Analysis

Hi! I've been trying to figure out the best way to create new geometry on GH based on music analysis. I've read about importing Text files…

Started by Emilio de la Puente

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Santiago Diaz

consistent area but deformed shape

hey guys, i've hit a brick wall. would any one know how to keep the area/volume of a shape the same, but deform and morph the shape??? sa…

Started by min tian

9 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by McKean Dave

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service