Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'data' (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help needed to grasp basic concepts in data type conversion

when writing c# script in GH, I know how to handle following data types. Curve, Mesh, Brep, int, bool, double..... but for example, when t…

Started by Andrew Jinho Ahn

3 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Matching data, bake hatch.

I am trying to bake colored hatch with this component I found on the forum, and getting the color attribute using Elefront's RHatt. The pro…

Started by Maycon Sedrez

0 Aug 4, 2016

Match data after manipulating one tree

Hi all, I'm testing one definition to create hexagonal surface patterns using a Lunchbox component like this image. Because cells coming…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

How to add a manual data list to Populate Geometry

Hi all, I am a n00b to Grasshopper and the insertion of my own data points has me stumped. How do I insert a manual list into Populate Geom…

Started by Lisa

3 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Joseph Oster

Simplifying not working as expected for 1 branch

So I thought I had a pretty good grasp on tree structures, but have either encountered a bug or a don't understand something. So if I merg…

Started by Armin Seltz

2 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by johnnyUtah05

Simplify a single tree branch

I am posting here again, since the bug report is still unanswered, maybe someone has a workaround. So I am merging 2 data streams with dif…

Started by Armin Seltz

13 May 19, 2016
Reply by David Stasiuk

Retrieve specific items from multiple lists

Dear users, Summary: I would like some help in a data tree related problem. It involves trying to retrieve specific items from multiple li…

Started by Daniel

4 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Daniel

Trying to modify a phone case from rhino in grasshopper to display data. *Update

Hello, So my project is to take a phone case, and distort the external panels of it with data on the amount of swear words we use in text m…

Started by joseph Zarroli

0 Apr 12, 2016

Data Matching

I have two trees, and I need to pair them, based on a matching branch item (an ID number). I need to match the structure of the second tree…

Started by camhard

1 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Allow more easily responsive algorithms.

Hi, I would put to debate and consideration of David, the next idea. Problem: When an algorithm is performed, one has to be aware of the d…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

20 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by taz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by