Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curves' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface between intersecting curves

Hello everyone, first of all, sorry for my bad english :D I have a problem, maybe many. After edge bundling I have many curves. They doesn…

Started by Tim Stark

1 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

how to simplify a loft

Hello at all, I'm trying to make a waveshaped roof. Actually I'm happy with my result but I think there is a better way to do the loft show…

Started by Lorenz Weiss

3 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Lorenz Weiss

Creating triangle with given lengths

Hello all, I am trying to form a triangle with given lengths but I dont know angles. For example if side A = 10 m, B = 10.5 m, C = 1.5 m a…

Started by Gohan

4 Oct 12, 2017
Reply by Gohan

Loft crotch split

Hi all, I'm trying to work out this loft that splits like a tree branch. The three ends I'd like to be square, but towards the middle of th…

Started by Kevin Bukowski

4 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

URGENT: Use multiple attractor curves to effect circle scale, error.

Hi there everyone, Rhino + GH novice here. I'm currently trying to make a lightshade for a linear pendant light, and I am wanting to creat…

Started by Jamie Matthews

5 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Jamie Matthews

Tween Curve Connect Points

I am attempting to create a tween between 2 curves that includes a divided curve on each of the tween frames. Once I divide the curve, each…

Started by Evan Emery

4 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by Evan Emery

Multiple Surface Extrude

Hi!! Im working with a model based on repetition of tiny cubes. I want to extrude row of cubes to both sides. I did a surface split against…

Started by Sofia Dominguez

0 Aug 23, 2017

randomly closed and opened curves from a solid

Hi, I have this topographic geometry which i want to simply contour it and then the extrude them to show how these layers will be placed on…

Started by kaveh dadgar

3 Aug 22, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Please Help - Multiple attractors with different gradient values.

Hey All, I am trying to do a diagram of a floor plan using multi attractor points. I want to be able to group the attractor points into 5…

Started by Michael Reinersman

3 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

How to Make Custom Curvature Graph

Hi all, I am trying to break a closed curve (lets call this c0) into a series of segments based on its curvature. I want to get the parame…

Started by Matthew Breau

2 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by