Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'cull' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with cull and point selection!

Hii i'm having a problem with my work... i want to make a surface from some lines that i got from a selection of points with the cull. it d…

Started by Lissette Chapa Garza

0 Nov 13, 2010

Containment component. Support for multiple point testing.

I've found that containment component doesn't support multiple point inputs. Are there any way to deal with? If it doesn't, David, I have s…

Started by Ángel Linares

4 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Ángel Linares

cull intersecting points

hi..im trying to create a process similar to kokkugia project 'highly evolved' http://www.kokkugia.com/using rabbit i have made two sets of…

Started by Julian Millar

1 May 9, 2010
Reply by Daniel Piker

Cull a path

Could be that I'm totally overlooking something, but I can't seem to find a Cull Path function (or a remove branch). Or is it possible to r…

Started by Roel van de Straat

2 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Roel van de Straat

should b simple: lines from surface

This should be simple, i just seem to lack the skills.. Ive got a surface thats subdivided and I want to connect lines for every x number…

Started by Chris

4 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Chris

multiply cull's true and false

Is there a way to make a function that says {n * true, n * false} that can be plugged into a cull pattern or dispatch? Ive run into numerou…

Started by Chris

6 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Chris

VB Intersection Culling

Hey, I know it had been already done but I can't find the solution. I recently started VB.Net and I am still struggling with it. I try to…

Started by Minh

6 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Minh

Shifted Triangulation

Hi everyone, I am trying to get a "shifted" triangulation from the division of multiple lines as you can see on the image. I used cull to…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 Jul 10, 2009

Culling operation

Hello everyone, I have some questions about cull patterns or boolean patterns. I divided a surface by U and V values (with sliders, so it'…

Started by Oliver David

1 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by