Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'control' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how do i control surface with points and solve them with galapagos?

Hi! Im working on an architecture structure optimization with grasshopper, and karama. Im looking for a way to make control points on a cer…

Started by Katie Jurugi

2 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Katie Jurugi

Manually define a value on the Remote Control Panel?

Hello, sorry, is it possible to manually define a value on the RCP? I couldn't find an updated question or solution that explains if this o…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Curve Rebuilding from modified Control Points

Hello, I am trying to deform multiple curves based on manipulation of control points, the control point manipulation must be restricted to…

Started by Zach

0 Nov 5, 2014

Loft less curve with more curves

Hi, I have problem with loft two sets of curves, that have different counts. One set of curve is from the division of "vault" (from flip of…

Started by Yuge

6 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Yuge

multiple cluster attractors... any ideas?

Hello to all the experts out there, I want to achieve something but don't know how... in the picture you can see a rhino model for example.…

Started by Yoav Ronat

0 Jun 21, 2014

Geometry change through angle

Hi, could anyone tell me how do i make a square surface on the 4 pieces surface around (the four pieces heights are control by the angel in…

Started by Chih-Wei Chan

0 May 2, 2014

Sound controlled structures

hi does anyone know what the simplest approach would be to input an audio file into grasshopper and link it to a 3D Dimensional point Grid…

Started by eva tucek

2 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by eva tucek

Collision problems

Hey guys!  Im pretty new to Gh but managed to program my first piece of furniture. It`s something made out of metal wires and Boxes, the m…

Started by Ray van halen

0 Feb 11, 2014

extract control point from surface and move it

Hello i've imported a complex surface from rhino into Gh and i would like to extract the control points (into Gh)  and eventually move some…

Started by redberry

0 Jan 10, 2014

Prairie Dog Remote Controls For Grasshopper

I am happy to announce the beta release of Prairie Dog for Grasshopper. Prairie Dog allows users to quickly build remote controls for their…

Started by Ryan Gathmann

4 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Cruz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by