Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'component' (155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bake other components from within my GHPython component

Hello, How can I cause specific components in my Grasshopper definition to bake their contents to the Rhino document? I found this tutori…

Started by Max Marschall

6 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

Class variables

Hi All, I'm developing a custom component that has one input and one output. I've added a couple of options to the menu items list (when yo…

Started by Charles Portelli

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Charles Portelli

run Galapagos in custom C# component

Hi everyone! I am trying to run galapagos in my custom c# component. The object function is related to two hundreds of "process", where eac…

Started by Yijiang Huang

0 Dec 19, 2015

Bezier MATH mapper.

grasshopper provides the default graph mapper, it works pretty good but I once wanted to attach it to the Galapagos component however, this…

Started by Mohamed Elkady

1 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by Leon Fernandez

simple math issue

i can't figure out why the multiply component is spitting out a number that doesn't make sense to me. any help? thanks!

Started by Brian

5 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Brian

transformation matrix output discription

Hi everyone, I'm trying to "dot my i's and cross my t's" for my component made in Visual Studio: I'd like the Transform (matrix) output dis…

Started by Pieter Segeren

2 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

"-mkillum" component for Honeybee/Ladybug

Hello! Does anyone know the best way to replicate the RADIANCE definition of "mkillum"? I foresee having this capability useful when runni…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

0 Sep 14, 2015

Python component does not work

Hello. I've downloaded python component from Food4Rhino and saved it in components folder. It is not blocked by Windows in any way. However…

Started by Maciek Ziolkowski

4 Aug 31, 2015
Reply by Achmad Irsan

Adding Component to Grasshopper Canvas with Python

Hello, Is it possible to add a Grasshopper component (i.e. a slider) to the grasshopper canvas with python script? I am aware of an exampl…

Started by Tracy Huynh

11 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Tracy Huynh

pComp - Where can I find it?

Hi guys...is someone here who can help me with this component? Immagine.png I don't how I can insert in the canvas 'cause I don't know the…

Started by Enrico Pontello

2 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Enrico Pontello

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service