Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'closed' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Culling additional closed curves caused by an offset

From a voronoi pattern I've applied a loose offset (adding material width to each element) but it results in some self-intersecting curves…

Started by chonk

2 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by chonk

Continued Issue with surface morph.

To anyone who can assist. My script is set to reproject [morph] a sinusoidal projection of the Earth onto a faceted sphere. As you can see…

Started by Keith Russell Hartwig

0 May 14, 2012

Open/Closed Brep

Hello. I have a problem with an evil set of curves that stops me from making closed breps for boolean operations. I have checked for coher…

Started by Frans Magnusson

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Krish Girdhari

Bug in RUnion

Hi guys,  In this thread Danny found a possible bug in RUnion, and I wanted to ask if the resulting output of the RUnion, where some of the…

Started by Tali

0 Dec 14, 2011

Making holes in a closed polysurface or how to filter out open curves.

Hello world,   As many of you out there I am another newbee at GH.   My problem: I can't make some holes on a closed polysurface or least c…

Started by Roland D. Sandoval

2 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Roland D. Sandoval

Test if BREP is closed ?

Hi guys,   Is there a VB.net method to test if a BREP is closed?   Also, i am having troubles with the SDK help file: Hereafter is the erro…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

surface or delaunay mesh from single closed overlapped 3D curve

Is it possible? from a single closed curve with non coplanar points ,  like the one in the image above, I need to fill it with a non-plan…

Started by paul hackett

4 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by paul hackett

Dimple Principle Paneling on Closed Surfaces

Hi, i am relatively new to grasshopper. i'd like to panel a closed surface with dimples (like golfballs) with variable size (which changes…

Started by tomi

5 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by tomi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service