Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'circle' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

From endpoint to plane (extracting)

Hi, i am new to scripting in GH and need your help with this: I want to make a circle at 90 degrees angle from a line created in VB. I tho…

Started by Filip Loguin

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Filip Loguin

circle packing applied to surface

So this maybe a simple question for most but I'm having a really hard time with. I have a script of flower petals that are organized throug…

Started by Shida

4 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Shida

Orient circles to surface

Hi all, not sure what's wrong with me today, but I seem to be unable to solve this problem: I have a surface (generated by Grasshopper) a…

Started by Anja

4 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Anja

Packing circles along curve need help !

I have to pack circles with different sizes along curve , of course i need only reserve the proportions of cricles besides main-one, i was…

Started by Jan Kozerski

7 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

staggered grid points + image sampler

Really simple question that I'm having a hard time answering! Here goes: I am trying to make a staggered grid to imput into the image sampl…

Started by alma jauregui

5 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by alma jauregui

Ellipse Packing from Circle Packing VB script component

So I am working on a skin and want to get it to be packed ellipses or ovals instead of circles. The component I've been working with is one…

Started by Jonathan Gann

0 Jul 5, 2011

align circle cnr to corresponding curve

Hi guys, I'd like to create a small gap on my distorted octagon.. What I did was to find the mid point of one of the sides, then create cir…

Started by Ruby

8 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Ruby

Circle Circle Intersection or Curve Curve Intersection or Tangent Circle Point

Hello I have two OnCircle objects , and I need to find intersect points. I tried to convert OnCircle to OnNurbsCurve and used .IntersectCur…

Started by Lukáš Kurilla

15 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by imperio

Efficiency

Hello, I am just wondering if anyone would be able to help me with a simple (I think) problem. Background: I have a few points within a rec…

Started by Adam Laskowitz

0 Dec 1, 2010

How to fill a shape with circles?

Hello, I'm quite new to Grasshopper and trying to find my way to build a definition that fills a defined polygon / shape with a multitude o…

Started by Paolo Bartoli

10 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by cmrhm

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service