Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'circle' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changing the Step part of the series component to be dependent on the previous step value

I am using a series component to change the radii for a list of circles.  I was wondering if there was a way to have the step change each t…

Started by Emma Callahan

1 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Tangent line between ordered circles

Hello Everyone! I need help with my project.  I've already generated a line and divide it. I've created circles for each divided point of…

Started by Bettina Voross

3 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

SLOOOW 3D CIRCLE PACKING DEF.

Hi everybody, I'm new in grasshopper designing, and having some trouble with this first definition. I guess maybe it is because the double…

Started by JUAN TORRES

4 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by JUAN TORRES

circle packing on a rounded cube

Hi, I created a pattern of circles in grasshopper and mapped it on a rounded cube. Each circle is placed in a different angle and some of…

Started by Bidibadi

1 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Ahmed Menem

Patterns

I have found a way to isolate the a range of the points on the oval object and make a line to one other point on the oval. I am looking to…

Started by Ryan

2 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by David Stasiuk

wrapping parameters around a reparameterised circle

I have a set of points inferred from intersecting polar arrayed surfaces with a circle... If I want to move points around the circle ... ca…

Started by roderick read

1 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by roderick read

Elipse Algorithm using c# instead of grasshopper

Hi there, I am exploring a series of rotating ellipses that start to form circular patterns. I have done this using grasshopper however i m…

Started by g

2 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by g

Descending Pts

I am looking for a more efficient way to cull points. Currently, I have to repeat each cull component to each successive line. I know there…

Started by David Robertson

6 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Alberto Senigagliesi

Image sample circle prolem

Hi guys! I try to use image sample attractor the circle, But now have some problem * a Surface divide and isotrim, use Scanle NU to control…

Started by JackyCheung

4 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by JackyCheung

Help for optimisation, and translate to VB (circle packing)

Hello, I have make a test for a circle packing on surface but i don't know if i have the good reflexion because it's a giant plate of spag…

Started by undlub

0 Apr 22, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service