Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'circle' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sweep2 problem_making a distorted dounut

hello I'm having a problem with making a distorted torus with two curves- a circle and a ellipse. the left one is what i made with bak…

Started by minsub

2 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by minsub

recursive function basic-problem

hey guys!I've been working with grashopper for quite some time and since I came to some limitations concerning recursive loops i want to di…

Started by maxk

3 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by maxk

How to pass from a square to a circle in opposite side of a grid.

Hi guys, It's been one week I'm trying to do this, but I can't make it. I was thinking that maybe someone will be able to help me!Basically…

Started by Sarah Sauthier

12 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Sarah Sauthier

remapping an original domain of series to switch hierarchy of circles

Dear all, I've been on this problem for almost 2 weeks now. I am trying to change the radii of the circles from bottom to top/top to botto…

Started by Ligioseete

3 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Ligioseete

Any way to have Galapagos update automatically?

I am trying to create a live physical model that will reposition and resize a circular ring to contain a moving set of points or particles.…

Started by Peter White

8 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Peter White

Placing squares onto a head shaped geometry

Hi all, I have a problem that requires me to be able to place the maximum number of 30 x 30 mm squares (the dimensions are fixed for the p…

Started by Rhys Williams

2 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by SA

create multiple circle fit

Hello, I' want to create a surface from a set of coordinates of an irregular tube.  I have a set of coordinates and want to use 'circle fit…

Started by Martha G

4 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Martha G

Circle stacking on a 3D spherical shape in Grasshopper/Kangaroo

Hi everyone, For a project of mine I just started, I'm wondering about the chance of success I will have with achieving the intended resul…

Started by Joris Burger

3 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Joris Burger

Attractor Curve: Limiting radii of circles to a specific list of numbers

I have had some success so far adapting this line attract/repel tutorial (http://formularch.blogspot.ca/2012/04/gh-line-attract-repel.html)…

Started by Nathan Martell

3 May 28, 2014
Reply by Nathan Martell

Sphere Packing into 3D volume

Hi Guys,  Im fairly new to grasshopper. So far i have attempted to pack circles onto a cylinder using existing points on it's mesh. Im no…

Started by Nikitashibby

4 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Nikitashibby

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service