Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'circle' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Circle construction

Hey guys! What do you think about the battery which asks to points to construct a circle. One to mark the center, and the other one to mark…

Started by Semir Poturak

0 Jan 23, 2016

IsoVist

Hello, I am trying this definition, does anyone why I am not getting a better result? I have one curve which is not taken into consideratio…

Started by Florino Ita

6 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Florino Ita

Image Sampler Issues

Hi Grasshopper community, I have two issues with the image sampler that I need some help on. It's quite a simple definition, and hopefully…

Started by Kevin Bukowski

3 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Gui Talarico

patterning circles with attractor point (limited to certain sizes)

Hi all,   I've learnt how to pattern circles with attractor points, but I don't like how they overlap as they grow bigger.. What I would li…

Started by Ruby

11 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Benni Amerongen

Circular holes on surface w/ attractor

Hi guys,  I'm trying to make some holes in this surface, like this: If it's possible, I would like to achieve something like this image tha…

Started by Pedro Henrique

4 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Pedro Henrique

Finding a internally tangent circle for existing 2 circles.

I was drawing simple things in grasshopper, however couldn't manipulate that "Circle tan tan" or "Circle Tan Tan Tan" components well.  The…

Started by Amaraa

2 May 25, 2015
Reply by Amaraa

Trimming full circle from intersecting points

Hi everybody, I've got a problem that I've been trying to solve. I've drawn a couple of circle that are aligned to the normal of a surface.…

Started by Christine Khor

3 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Christine Khor

Dynamic Packing of Circles

Hi!  I'm a new grasshopper user, and I'd like to find to way to randomly pack a plane surface with circles of user-defined sizes. I'd like…

Started by Viictor Darwin

0 Mar 12, 2015

in random points / circle - controling distance between them

I try to get some circle inside a surface. I would like to generate circle inside a certain surface but not overlap.  I tried to do by dist…

Started by TonboNasake

1 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by TonboNasake

How to do circle packing within a boundary with various attraction points. (2D)

Hi all, I'm new to grasshopper and are trying to do circle packing within a boundary where the radius of the circles will vary based to it'…

Started by Simona Meesaiyati

2 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Simona Meesaiyati

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service