Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'axis' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[Solved] 2 different axis rotation on one object

i am 2 week old grasshopper user. i want to rotate triangular surface (or solid) in two different axis synchronised. I made that 2 kind of…

Started by Oytun Gür

2 May 11, 2014
Reply by Oytun Gür

Gradual rotation elements

Good morning, it's a simple request. As you can see in my file. I have some elements swept on a curve. Now my goal is to have a gradual rot…

Started by Matteods

0 Apr 12, 2014

Change Surface UV Axis?

I've been trying all morning to figure this out and I'm hoping somebody has an easy solution for me. I'm trying to create an elliptical pla…

Started by GW

3 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Fred Becquelin

rotation of object around world's x-, y- and z-axis

hello! at first I have to say that i'm rather new to grasshopper. maybe my question is easy to solve or i simply have a wrong way of think…

Started by shapeless

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by shapeless

Hex grid attractor / repulsor deformation

Can anybody explain how I can create something like this... http://fabricatingdan100.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/grid-analysis.html This image p…

Started by roderick read

6 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by roderick read

Extracting center curve (medial axis or skeleton) of a mesh or point cloud?

Would you know any existing code to extract the center line of a mesh or a point cloud? The center curve of a mesh is equidistant to its bo…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by RWNB

Dual axis rotation

Hi,   I am new to grasshopper and wondering how I can rotate a panel about its central pivot in both the vertical and horizontal axis. I am…

Started by pratik

7 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

multiple object rotation based on their local axis

Hey guys! I have 30 boxes that I want to rotate simultaneously based on their local axis (not as a group) See the attachments and if you…

Started by Diamadis

1 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Changing Z points randomly to create different heights

Hey Im trying to change my points along the z axis so that they arnt all the same so that I am able to create differences. Im not sure of…

Started by LYX Liu

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Problem rotating point along curve?

Hi everyone!   I'm having trouble rotating a point as illustrated below:     I managed derive an angle based on two vectors, though unfort…

Started by Ra

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Ra

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service