Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'analysis' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

karamba steel plate analysis

How can I find deflection analysis on simple steel plate using karamba 3d if I have the plate properties(Modulus of Elasticity, Tensile Yie…

Started by Vernon Vaden

1 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

position geometry relative to viewport

I'm looking to create an analysis key for a GH file and would like the key to always appear along some edge of the Rhino viewport.  Any ide…

Started by lmnts

9 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Evan C

DIVA / Surface Analysis Point values / List selection

All, I'm attempting to use Diva's surface analysis to drive a set of facade geometry. At this point DIVA is giving me nice, clean analysis…

Started by J. Pyeatt

0 Aug 7, 2013

Principal Stress Trajectories

Hello Everyone, I've been looking into deriving lines of principal stress on curved surfaces and have come across some really interesting s…

Started by Matt Schmid

36 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by matteo

Importing the GH mesh for structural analysis

To what structural analysis and design softwares like STAAD Pro, SAP2000, ANSYS, ABAQUS, OASYS etc. has the mesh generated by GH been impor…

Started by Chintan Pathak

8 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Building units optimization based on sunlight penetration

I'm trying to approach following problem: I Have a given volume with flexible units packed inside of it(units can change size or either be…

Started by Adam Chałupski

2 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by andreaquartara

ecotect does not analyse mesh properly, bizarre result

Hi I am trying to analyse a surface/mesh using ecotec. i have done this before and it has worked fine, however for the following one I cant…

Started by Sarah Shuttleworth

1 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Smartgeometry 2013 London: Constructing for Uncertainty

Smartgeometry is pleased to announce that sg2013 will be at The Bartlett / UCL, London, UK from 15-20 April 2013. The Workshop and Confere…

Started by Shane Burger

0 Oct 25, 2012

Architecture: Daylight Gaming Engine

Finally releasing some video of my ongoing work at NBBJ: https://vimeo.com/48541170 From the archives, a video of an early version of a…

Started by Marc Syp

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

Topography Analysis

I just started using Grasshopper last week and have just been handed a project at work that requires slope analysis.  I have contours for t…

Started by suzanne serna

2 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by suzanne serna

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service