Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'analysis' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Digital Craft and fabrication Ruled Surface Curvature analysis

Hi Guys, I am currently studying digital fabrication at university, we are required to take a form made in grasshopper and use various form…

Started by Nicolas Roccia

8 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Nicolas Roccia

karamba

Hi I would like to ask about karamba analysis. In my system there are timber units on top of each other with a angle between them to create…

Started by hazar

1 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

grid subdivision of a polygonal surface

Hi everyone, i'm a novice user of GH and i'm struggling with a problem that hopefully you can help me with. I need to perform a daylight si…

Started by Francesco Bedeschi

2 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Francesco Bedeschi

Pratt Industrial Robotic Automation for Architectural Manufacturing Fall 2014

This discussion is for Grasshopper, SmartForm, Karamba, and HAL-related file sharing and questions for the Pratt GAUD Fall 2014 robotics se…

Started by Brian Ringley

4 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Brian Ringley

Curve Distortion by Projected curve

Hi all, I searched the forum looking for a simple answer for a question that might look so: There are contour lines upon a geometry, and…

Started by Andre Romitelli

4 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

custom analysis period

Hi all,   Is it possible to create a custom analysis period from an hourly .occ file or a list of 1s and 0's? The ladybug analysis period m…

Started by Leland Curtis

0 Sep 30, 2014

Evaluate Curves on a surface to populate with corresponding geometry

Hi Everyone! I'm pretty new to grasshopper.  I am trying to analyze a surface and then populate it with 3d triangle wedges.  I want the wed…

Started by Jessica Hall

2 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

radiation analysis

Hi, I just started with grasshopper and ladybug and want to do a radiation analysis for university. The skript I'm using is use by some ot…

Started by martin groß

10 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by martin groß

Stress analysis on mesh - KARAMBA

Hi I just started using karamba for stress analysis, but I havent been able to get it on a surface of a mesh,  to localize areas under comp…

Started by alek

14 May 20, 2014
Reply by Chi-X

Analyzing mesh for sharp discontinuities

I've been trying to develop a program that would compare each mesh face (using a quad mesh) with all of the faces adjacent to it and highli…

Started by Brendan

10 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Vicente Soler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service