Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'align' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fields

Hey ! I created a system predator pray , and I applied commands adhere repulse and align,now I have to " bother the system " by applying to…

Started by Teresa

0 Nov 23, 2015

extrude a rectangle along a curve with different directions. Ivo Kasatschok

Hello Friends, i am Ivo from Germany and i have a Problem with my grasshopper definition. I have created a pavillion and i want to extrude…

Started by Ivo Kasatschok

4 Jul 30, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

WISH : Align Groups similarly to components

It would be really helpful to be able to align groups in the same ways that components can be aligned when selecting several of them :)

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by William Carroll

ALIGN DIVISION OF DIFFERENT SURFACES

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to do a kind of brise soleil but I need it to be aligned on all floors.I'm using diva to calculate de radiation…

Started by Renata Portelada

0 May 3, 2015

Box Align to Frames Trouble

Hello, I'\ I'm having trouble orienting boxes to the proper frames/planes The endpoints give mis oriented xy-planes, so when I try to alig…

Started by kat min

6 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by kat min

Align planes

Hi everyone, does anyone have an idea how to convert the concept "Minimize serial rotation" (indeed, the discription of the Align Planes co…

Started by Pieter Segeren

13 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Align UV Coordiantes

Hello, I'm trying to align the UV coordinates of two surfaces. The surfaces are generated with the Networksurface-Component and share an id…

Started by Torben O

6 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Torben O

align multiple planes to multiple direction vectors

Hi All, I hope one of you will be able to help. I am currently trying to create a number of interpolative curves to follow one overriding…

Started by Paul Thorpe

3 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Paul Thorpe

curves align sometimes along angle sometimes along reflex

Hi I am trying to align a set of curves on top of another set.  When I try this sometimes the alignment works with the angle, sometimes wi…

Started by matei denes

4 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by matei denes

Modelling a simple human spine.Need help with aligning a planar surface along a curve.

Hello guys, I am having some difficulties with modelling a simple human spine. I tried first modelling it as if the vertebrae were circles…

Started by Luka Kreze

3 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Luka Kreze

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by