Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Voronoi' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trouble with Voronoi skeletal structure

Hello. I am new to grasshopper and am trying to complete my first Voronoi Skeletal Structure. I am working off of a tutorial from FormulAR…

Started by Brig George

7 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

Defining a strict boundary for a Voronoi Skeletal Mesh

Hi Everyone, I've been experimenting with the definitions in this thread: Skeletal Mesh to try to create a keyboard case using Voronoi 3D.…

Started by Kyle

6 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Kyle

Voronoi onto Geometry

I have been working with voronoi, I want to get the voronoi onto the surface of geomerty

Started by zigiant el sarkaoui

0 Oct 8, 2016

Weighted Voronoi ("Solved"?!)

Hello, i have used grasshopper for a while (since 2014) and never came here cause my english was not very good (not that now is). Well, rec…

Started by Ernesto José de Sant'Ana Neto

0 Sep 17, 2016

Re-Roll Mesh after Running "Unroll Brep"

Does anyone have an input on this_?   I unroll a brep/mesh....I am no projecting a series of generated curves and I want to re-roll the sur…

Started by Gustavo E Bonet

2 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Jack Young

Вопрос к русскоязычным пользователям Grasshopper

Добрый день. В ГХ совсем еще зеленый, поэтому надеюсь на вашу помощь. Есть ли русскоязычная литература, кроме мануала, может уроки с пример…

Started by Ivan

6 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by addd

Region Intersect behaves weird with voronoi/polylines

I have managed to trigger this behavior with the RInt component, and with the C# call. When using polylines out of the voronoi component, t…

Started by Tomas Zegard

0 May 6, 2016

Voronoi Mapping

Hi there, I've made this definition which maps a voronoi surface on a tower. It is working fine as long as I use a circular or elliptical p…

Started by Omar

10 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Ligioseete

Voronoi in box/voronoi 3D/skeleton

Hi everyone, I am trying to get an effect as per attached picture "Final Effect". I've read different discussion such as: http://www.grass

Started by Stella Page

5 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Stella Page

Cant change expression variables to u and phi

Hi, I´m new to GH can somebody help me correct this error?  I´m trying to get a Voronoi sphere from this tutorial: http://www.grasshopper3

Started by Ksh Lar

0 Nov 19, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service