Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'VB' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Domain² Input parameter default value

Hi everyone,can anyone tell me how can I assign a default value to this inputparameter code line:pManager.AddInterval2DParameter("Domain²",…

Started by Pieter Segeren

6 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

VB Script Point.ToString

Hello there Like my last question I try to find equal points and delete them. To compare these points i try to use the Equal function. If x…

Started by Bergit Hillner

3 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

VB array from jagged array to list(of integer)

Hi all, first of all: Happy newyear everyone!So, I'm finally trying to learn VB, but I'm really struggling with the (jagged) array.My curre…

Started by Pieter Segeren

0 Jan 5, 2014

Loft problem...

Hello, I am a little bit confused about creating surfaces with VB....particularly, with the 1-dimensional array problem in a loft surface.I…

Started by Pedro Veloso

0 Nov 28, 2013

Problems with the variables in VB

Hi Everybody, I think I have a "rookie" mistake, but I can´t find the way to fix it. I am just trying to do an iterative process, which in…

Started by Jose M. Ortolano

5 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Felbrich

Costum Component - How to avoid recalculation

Hi All, I try to create a component, that reads a text file and returns a single value. Ok, it's simple and it works. Now, I am changing t…

Started by Tobias

4 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Tobias

Record the results once calculated and exit the sub

Hi all, I have a VB component that does a heavy computation. I want it to store the results the way a data recorder does and stop computin…

Started by Pirouz Nourian

7 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Grasshopper Template in Visual studio fo Rhino 5

I am trying to test my first grasshopper plugin based on tutorial in grasshopper SDK help. I have VS 2010(not express) , I installed the gr…

Started by Kaveh Allahdin

0 Aug 16, 2013

Value list acting strangely..

Ok! Let' see if I'm missing something obvious here.  I have these scripts where I used to control the inputs of my components (primarily on…

Started by Marios Tsiliakos

6 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Splitting Breps

Hi,  I am trying to split breps which consist of several curved surfaces joined together. The grasshopper 'split brep' component works wel…

Started by Rob May

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Rob May

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service