Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'UV' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface UV remaping for Surface Box Blend.

Hi everybody , this is my first post on the forum. At this point the forum has been so complete I have never had to actually post a ques…

Started by Fabio R.

4 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by Fabio R.

Align UV points of a surface along contours curves

Hey y'all,  I am trying to Align the surface UV points so I could create structure grid that intersect on a floor slap. for some reason the…

Started by Daniel Phillip

4 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Daniel Phillip

Increased UV Count is adding unwanted Geometry

Hi everybody i modeled some basic geometry in grasshopper. By increasing the number for the V Count of the lofted surface additional geomet…

Started by Findie

5 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by O Loos

UV remapping

Hello there I am hoping someone can help solve the following.This is a follow up to a previous post, I thought of a different angle... I ha…

Started by Giovanni Veronesi

0 Mar 1, 2016

Network Surface Complexity

Hi there everyone, I have a question about the network surface tool in Grasshopper.  I have created a very simple definition which creates…

Started by Architecture Workshop

3 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Surface UV dividing problem

Hi all, I am trying to model the Allianz Arena in Grasshopper while I am quite stuck at some points...the surface of arena is lofted, the u…

Started by Chenlee

12 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

how does the Boundary Surfaces component choose the UV directions?

Hi all (and especially to David Rutten, considering the question...) I want to be able to control the UV direction of the surface that Bou…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

2 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

Change Surface UV Axis?

I've been trying all morning to figure this out and I'm hoping somebody has an easy solution for me. I'm trying to create an elliptical pla…

Started by GW

3 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Fred Becquelin

Unit UV Vector?

Hello I've just got to learn grasshopper. It is a wonderful new world. By the way, I could not find the desired component. I would like to…

Started by Min

6 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Min

Surface UV Division

Hi- I'm trying to divide a surface with a Density Control approach. Below is what I'm trying to do. I've also attached my grasshopper file.…

Started by Hessam Kazemzadeh

5 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Hessam Kazemzadeh

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service