Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Surfaces' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface untrimmed when used Isotrim

Doing a case study on the Peace bridge of Tbilisi, after trimming the surface to my needs, I needed to use it as an untrimmed surface, so I…

Started by Arek Keshishian

1 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Trimmed Surface

Hello all; I've ran into the same problem time and time again, and always did some work around, but I feel there's something I'm not doing…

Started by Nicolas

4 May 7, 2014
Reply by djordje

how does the Boundary Surfaces component choose the UV directions?

Hi all (and especially to David Rutten, considering the question...) I want to be able to control the UV direction of the surface that Bou…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

2 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

Trim Surfaces

Hi Guys, I have a problem with trimming surfaces. I wanna trim thinner surface with thicker. can everyone help me

Started by hamid abhari

2 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by hamid abhari

Trimmed surface domain

I have a surface that I trimmed out of a larger surface.  The original was created by extruding a set of planer curves, exploding it into s…

Started by Brian Lockyear

6 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Brian Lockyear

Point inclusion multiple surfaces

Hello all, I am trying something which involves measuring the number of points across a number of surfaces. I have a single list of point…

Started by Chris Ingram

4 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Manuel

Sweep2 function in VB.net

I have been writing a family of custom GH components in VB.net that require the Sweep2 function that exists in Rhino and Grasshopper. The p…

Started by dorvieto

0 Dec 13, 2011

Flip Surfaces

HiIs there a way in to find surfaces that are inversed and then flip them after?THanksMaurice

Started by Maurice Martel

2 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by taz

Multiple Planar Surfaces

Hi guys, As you can see on the attached image, I have a series of straight lines defining triangles. I am trying to get surfaces out of it.…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Tomás méndez

Native GH vs Rhino Curves-Why Are Lofts Breps Instead of Surfaces?

Does anyone know why GH won't read a lofted surface as a 'surface' if the curves used to create it are built in Rhino? I can successfully l…

Started by Benjamin Anderson

8 May 30, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Anderson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service