Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Surface' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surface Numbering

Hi guys!   I don't know if there is already a discussion regarding this, if there is, can you please point me to that thread?   I am tryi…

Started by J2

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by J2

Seamless Surface

Hi Guys,   Would you know how to create a seamless surface similar to the peanut shape hereafter. I have never managed to do that and i am…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 Mar 14, 2010

Curve Network Surface to GH

Hi all, It would be great to add Network Surface command to Grasshopper. We are working in a parametric shoe last and we stuck creating t…

Started by Rene Medel

7 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Claas Eicke Kuhnen

Surface Manipulation

I am looking to take a flat surface and create a depression into that surface along a curve. I would like to be able to break the curve int…

Started by Evan Emery

0 Jan 20, 2010

Trim Surface?

Did I manage to do this before? Some how I can't find a way to Trim a surface or Split it! It is me or it can not be done? I hope it can be…

Started by Mark

2 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Mark

Controlling Surface Division

I am flowing onto a surface and trying to create a work around so that the proportions of my flowed geometry remain constant (or close to c…

Started by walter chefitz

5 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by walter chefitz

Multiple Surface Normal Problem

Hi Guys, Would anyone know why the green lines on the image below are not normal to each surfaces at their centre point ? Many thanks, Arth…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Surface 4 Pts

Hi, Does anyone know if there's a RHINO SDK Class to create a surface from 4 points without having to go to using a OnNurbsSurface, similar…

Started by kermin chok

1 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Rajaa Issa

Problem with Surface From Points

Hi All, I'm having trouble generating a surface from a grid of points that I extracted from a regular plane surface. I drew a curve, made…

Started by Cliff

2 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Cliff

VB Surface Pattern Tutorial

How to use the VB.NET component to generate a diamond surface pattern. Sample file attached:

Started by Scott Davidson

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service