Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Point' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D Grid Warping Around Points

New Grasshopper user here, first post. I'm trying to write a definition for a trellace that I'm designing whose members will warp around m…

Started by Eric Futerfas

0 Mar 12, 2016

Farthest Point on Curve

Is there a way to find the farthest point on a curve as opposite to closest point on curve?

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

7 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Marcus Strube

List Point features

Hello, I am new here and this is my first post. I am an industrial designer and I have just started to study Grasshopper. Last week, I inst…

Started by Giacomo Forcina

1 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Shuffling List Elements in Pathes

Hi, I made a grid from points and I split these list of points into pathes, not manually but within the list ( so I have now the first 15…

Started by Peter Varo

11 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by alek

Points Enclosed in a Curve(drawn in rhino)

hi all i have been trying to make this simple script where i can pick a curve/profile and its corner point and the script gives me the des…

Started by Ya vi

2 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Ya vi

Move Curve/Surface/Object by Point Designation to Point

Specifically I am trying to move a curve from a position defined by a vertex point located on that curve, to a destination position defined…

Started by Zack

2 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Zack

Surface Divide - Point List Order

I am working through the development of a geodesic structure using Chris Mealing's wonderful geodesic sphere geometry generator. I am relat…

Started by Gregory D Thomson

2 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Gregory D Thomson

Find Closest Vector

I am working on an optimization definition where I use Karamba output. Each mesh face is assigned a value for bending moment stress, and ma…

Started by MICHAEL A LICHT

0 Apr 6, 2015

expanded metal frit w/ attractor point

Hello All, I'm relatively new to grasshopper, and am trying to create an expanded metal frit pattern with curve lengths that vary dependin…

Started by Jared

0 Feb 12, 2015

2D Area of Point Cloud

I have a 3D point cloud. I need to calculate the 2D area that is covered by the region. That is, if you projected my 3D  point cloud onto t…

Started by Thomas Shouler

12 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Thomas Shouler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service