Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Pipe' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to build a pipe (not only a surface - a volume) in GH?! - is this code correct?

Hi :), I'm a new Grasshopper-User and the problem I have, might be very easy to solve :P I want to build a pipe witch is not only a surface…

Started by Jonas Estein

2 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Pipe component anomaly

Hi, I have a simple example, see attached, where the pipe component comes to a point along a closed curve.  I have noticed this behavior mo…

Started by randy illa

2 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by randy illa

How can I pipe only the drawn curves?

I'm trying to pipe the curves in the first screenshot attached, but somehow the pipe lines extend the ones i'm giving as an input (Screensh…

Started by Khaled

7 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Lucas Becker

Join Curves/Pipe/VPipe

Dear All I have a grasshopper script shown below and attached Essentially I'm trying to create a number of vaulted frames and render the…

Started by Steve Biggins

2 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Steve Biggins

Pipe why not work?

I have this definition, I am doing a radiolarian, and create properly spines with variable pipe, but when I opened the gh file. again it ha…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

6 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Extrude along Curve

Hi,Is it possible to extrude a curve/surface along another curve? Right now, I only find the Pipe component. Is it possible to extrude a re…

Started by kermin chok

7 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Mahmoud Habib

DLA Problem with Pipes

Hey Guys, I'm new in Grasshopper and i hope someone can help me to solve my problems. I generated DLA lines and wanted to pipe all the line…

Started by Andreas Schiffer

6 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Andreas Schiffer

Pipe not working

When I was trying to pipe a curve, I got a weird graphic explosion.  The pipe works for some curves, and doesn't work for others, for some…

Started by Osma Dossani

0 Sep 30, 2011

Variable Piping

Interesting little project... I'm creating a helix structure.. Two sets of helix cover to radius.   I using a series set to create this.  S…

Started by quirkdee

3 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by quirkdee

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by