Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'List' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

C# Functions, Returning new values in a list

Hello there, I am trying to split a brep, take one splitted part, transform it. Then, collect the transfromed part in a list and apply same…

Started by Iremnur Tokac

4 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Iremnur Tokac

How to convert GH list into Python list to use min/max function

Hey together!I started to learn a bit of python programming to use it in GH. I tried to search the minimum and maximum value in a list. Wit…

Started by Apfelbaum

7 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Branch Structure Question Using Plane Curve Intersection

I've got two curves {15} and {16} that I want to find the point of intersection with pairs of planes  ex. {15;0} N=2, {15;1} N=2, {15;3} N=…

Started by Shaun

1 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

Paneling Tools Morph 3D List in GH

I've been using the Morph 3D List component in GH for some time and it has worked in the past. However, trying to use it lately (past few d…

Started by John Stack Ross

15 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by John Stack Ross

List and sort

Im a new grasshopper user and have a fairly simple doubt. I have replicated a set of lines using linear array and want to extract a single…

Started by Athul Raj

2 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Athul Raj

Split List based on Number of Data in C#

Hi everyone. I am in the middle of making some components with visual studio in c#. I try to make a bunch of data list become split in ever…

Started by Wandy Witama

4 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

List Item

I am trying to add more outputs to list item, I know this used to be possible, but there is no plus or minus sign showing for me to do this…

Started by Alysia

4 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Alysia

CastTo List<T>

Hi, I have got own class called GH_Model. Model has a property Elements what is a List of GH_Elements. I need to cast from GH_Model output…

Started by Lukáš Kurilla

3 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Marking for fabrication - List - Editing index

Hello everyone! I am trying to rename the indices of a list according to the image attached. After paneling a surface, the indices of panel…

Started by Shahrokh Kamyab

3 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Shahrokh Kamyab

Split List Randomly into [n] sets

Hi all, I stumbled upon a solution in which you can split a list (in this case randomly) into more than one set.  To use: Select your…

Started by Erick Prins

1 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Muhammad Zharif Rafiq

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service