Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Grasshopper' (232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LADYBUG WITH galapagos!! Any example codes

Does anyone have any example grasshopper codes where they have used ladybug with Galapagos for optimisation? I am looking to find the best…

Started by Alex Stewart-Long

2 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Alex Stewart-Long

Cant seem to get Weaverbird working

Hi all, newbie here! first day on GH!! FYI im working on a mac Sierra 10.12.3! Seems that all the tutorials are using weaverbird plugin a…

Started by Olivier Jauniaux

0 Mar 13, 2017

Parametric Design and Fabrication Training

Hello!, Next year I want to take an advanced training on grasshopper and fabrication of large scale models (to be able to construct a modul…

Started by Natalia De Leon

4 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Jorge Jorge

Creating custom side bars to a component

Hi Everyone, I am probably missing something very simple here: I am overriding the GH_Param method AppendMenuItems to add my own custom…

Started by Anton Szilasi

8 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Anton Szilasi

HELP! How to create a script to keep the tube length the same all over the design.

Hello,  I am creating this canopy and wanted to be able to have all the components in 2" square tube and 24" long. Please can you help me…

Started by Gjergji Prendi

12 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Parametric Facade

Hello, I'm an Civil Engineer student and I'm studyng Visual Programming for the first time. I'm tryng to do a Parametric Facade, it's my fi…

Started by Chiara Franzone

2 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Chiara Franzone

Scipy and Numpy with Rhino

Hey There! The Last post on a similar discussion is over a year ago, so I start a new one. I want to work with Numpy in Grasshopper but hav…

Started by Apfelbaum

0 Feb 24, 2017

HB setEPZoneLoads - adding bulk values (not per Area)

Hello everyone, I would like to know if it is possible to add absolute (bulk) values for People occupancy and Light and Equipment loads in…

Started by Luis Santos

1 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Grasshopper 0.8.0003 available for download

Minor updates and bug fixes to 0.8.0002 available for download.   ● Added proper tooltip formatting for Expression Variants.   ● Added more…

Started by David Rutten

70 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Split List based on Number of Data in C#

Hi everyone. I am in the middle of making some components with visual studio in c#. I try to make a bunch of data list become split in ever…

Started by Wandy Witama

4 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service