Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Grasshopper' (232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for some help here!!!

first time posting.... I am reaching out to see if anyone can help me figure out how to creat these types of structures (see images). I am…

Started by Cory Hallam

0 Oct 27, 2010

Grasshopper 0.7.0057 available for download

The clipboard bug has been fixed. New installer can be downloaded here. -- David Rutten david@mcneel.com Poprad, Slovakia

Started by David Rutten

60 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by to]

Joining surfaces issue...

Hey guys,  I've been able to project a voronoi diagram into any single surface, but when I have a "building" with several edges it creates…

Started by Niram Ganem

0 Oct 18, 2010

Help! How to create a surface from the different set of points or curves.

Hi to all,  I'm new to Grasshopper, I'm having problems to create a surface from a set of lines and or points in a basic form I achieved. M…

Started by Daniel Simonini

0 Oct 4, 2010

Grasshopper 0.7.0056 available for download

UPDATE: Do not download this version, it has a serious bug. A fix will be available soon! An update to Grasshopper is available from the s…

Started by David Rutten

5 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Paneling Tools into Grasshopper - Labeled Surfaces

Hi Rajaa, I was interested in having a component that took labeled Paneling Tools surfaces into Grasshopper. Basically, the component woul…

Started by Zach Hines

2 May 6, 2010
Reply by Zach Hines

Sweeping Structure

Hi, Some of you are aware (or use) the structural plug-ins that I'm working on. I've just uploaded new versions that enable "paramatric" m…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

22 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

modeLab Parametric Design Workshop

modeLab is pleased to announce it will be conducting a Parametric Design Workshop in New York City, February 27th/28th, 2010. Please find f…

Started by GIL AKOS

0 Jan 6, 2010

Kind of Meeting in Berlin?

Hi at all, I saw that we were several poeple around Berlin. I like to experiment much more with grasshopper and to get feedback, speeking…

Started by Patrick Kenzler

22 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by carlos lara

Grasshopper & Paneling Tools

Has anyone tried linking Grasshopper and Paneling Tools successfully? http://en.wiki.mcneel.com/default.aspx/McNeel/PanelingToolsAndGrassh

Started by Andrew Tirta

0 Aug 3, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service