Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Galapagos' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how to get results with the annealing solver

Hi guys !I'm trying to use the annealing solver because I've got a lot of local maximums, and i don't want Galapagos to stick at one. But i…

Started by Hugo Tell

0 Oct 15, 2017

Site Boundary Development Rule

Good Day Everyone, Currently i am trying to create a definition for boundary, i search some references in the web but i did not find any s…

Started by Karlo54

11 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by Karlo54

Discard unrealistic generations in Galapagos

Dear all, I am having troubles with Galapagos: In short, my task is to compute an optimization for a surface which has to have a certain…

Started by Lissa Meinberg

1 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Galapagos - Reinstate problem

Hi, I'm working on a project to optimize an arch structure for multiple load combinations. I use Kangaroo for the form finding part and Ka…

Started by Thomas van Vooren

2 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Thomas van Vooren

Evolutionary analysis using Galapagos to find Optimum Locations inside museums

I would like to know using Galapagos how to make it choose an optimum configuration of a constant outline and choosing a space with a fitne…

Started by Mostafa Elghazawy

2 May 12, 2017
Reply by Mostafa Elghazawy

Learning Galapagos

Hi everybody,  I'm starting now to use Galapagos and looking around the blog and google I found some interessant exercises to follow. But a…

Started by Alessio Maurizi

3 May 7, 2017
Reply by Mohanned Iskanderani

Manual Galapagos Fitness Input

I am testing a simple script that would allow me to manually input fitness scores into Galapagos for each iteration of the genome (see the…

Started by Scott Overall

1 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Kane Borg

Galapagos - packing geometery

Hi all, Please bear with me, as I am extremely new to grasshopper!  I am an architecture student with the goal of creating an algorithm t…

Started by Nick Shepherd

1 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

LADYBUG WITH galapagos!! Any example codes

Does anyone have any example grasshopper codes where they have used ladybug with Galapagos for optimisation? I am looking to find the best…

Started by Alex Stewart-Long

2 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Alex Stewart-Long

How to find curve like medial axis?

I tried to find a smooth fitting curve like this. as in grasshopper, there is no curve fitting ones. It seems to have just interpolating on…

Started by Jaeyoon Jeong

4 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jaeyoon Jeong

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by