Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Excel' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GHOWL GPS COORDINATES CONVERSION

Hi every body, and Happy New Year 2013!!  I'm in a trouble trying to convert the GPS coordinates, recorded by an ARDUINO GPS LOGGER SHIELD,…

Started by Carlos B.M.

2 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Decimal time and date code from Excel to common format.

Hi!,  I'm trying to convert a decimal time&date number into the normal date format inside Grasshopper. If someone has tried this befor…

Started by Ángel Linares

14 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by amir

Current Date & Time

Hello,   I have been searching through the forum for a bit looking for a bit of VB script that will give me current timedate that I will be…

Started by Will Krzymowski

10 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Tyler Selby

Excel to GH new service release

Hi,   Im working with connecting GH to Excel and have found the previous discussions very useful. I have been using the VB node posted over…

Started by Nicholas Mundell

4 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Nicholas Mundell

Sending data from Grasshopper to Excel

Hi all! Is there any way to send data from a panel in grasshopper to an excel file's specific page and specific cell(s)? (Even if the Exce…

Started by Firat Aydin

0 Dec 5, 2011

Running Excel Macro from VB Component

I have a VB script component that opens an excel spreadsheet, populates some cells with data and then calls a macro to run.  This all works…

Started by Larry Boxler

1 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Larry Boxler

GH to drive parameters in Inventor

Hello.  I would like to drive Inventor parts and assemblies through grasshopper.  I have succeeded in doing the following:   Stream a param…

Started by Darin Russell

1 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by sivam krish

Galapagos/Excel Loop work around

David, Community, I've been very impatient for a looping/recursion component to be added into the standard grasshopper toolset so I've crea…

Started by Nate Holland

0 Apr 16, 2011

Excel 2010 InteropServices fail

Hi everyone-   So...due to increasing buginess and crashing issues, I had to reinstall Windows 7, which meant losing all the software that…

Started by David Stasiuk

2 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Create Component Documention via Excel

Just a fun exercise with excel interop. The script grabs each GH_InstanceServer.ComponentServer.ObjectProxies and exports various bits of t…

Started by Ben Sitler

0 Aug 14, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service