Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'C#' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem In Custom PersistParamater in Grasshopper

Nearly, When I Coding to create an Custom Object with Custom persist paramater. I find an very strange problerm, the strange is that you ac…

Started by cughudson

13 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by cughudson

An Incredible error about Point On Curve Component

When I Using the Point on Curve Component Of Grasshopper, to get the Point on the Curve, I Got an Very strange Problerm, And I think for an…

Started by cughudson

4 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by cughudson

ClosestPoints() between two curves in C#

Hello, in GHPython, I can find the closest points of two curves like so: a = rc.Geometry.Curve.ClosestPoints(crv1,crv2) How do I do this…

Started by Max Marschall

2 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Max Marschall

C#: Can't convert 'Rhino.Geometry.Curve[]' to 'Rhino.Geometry.Curve'

Hello, I am trying to join curves in the C# component in Grasshopper and am getting this message: Error (CS0029): Eine implizite Konverti…

Started by Max Marschall

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Remove a slider using C#

Hello everybody!!I try to delete a single or multiple sliders using C #.Does someone can help me on the subject.Thank you in advance.

Started by Hugo

2 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Hugo

Display an Custom hint at the top of component

When you group multiply component you can set an hint on the top of the group. But now if I want to set an hint on the top of the component…

Started by cughudson

0 Nov 11, 2016

Something problerm with Extrude An Curve along the Curve rail using C#

It is So easy to Extrude an curve along the curve rail in Rhino using Rhino command. But It is hard to using C# code to do that, I writting…

Started by cughudson

7 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by cughudson

Menu_AppendTextItem implementation

Can someone point me to where I am making a mistake in my Menu_AppendTextItem implementation. It seems to be working up to a point where I…

Started by konrad k sobon

0 Nov 4, 2016

Passing C# objects between components (specifically DataTables)

I'm attempting to build a small DataTable object to pass around between C# components, however when setting the output parameter to the Dat…

Started by Daniel Fink

2 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

C# components not showing

Hi, My components have appeared and disappeared during the day. And I have not been able to find the logic behind it. Now the two component…

Started by OwnWindow

1 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by OwnWindow

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service