Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Brep' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

vertices from surfaces

hi all ! does anybody know how to obtain vertex from surfaces? I read an old post from david using a Brep method :  so, we need to convert…

Started by pepe ballesteros

3 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by pepe ballesteros

Split closed curve into closed curves

Hi.   I am trying to divide a 2D shape (closed Curve) at a point on its outline (decided by the input side/param) with a result of new clos…

Started by Eirik K

2 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Eirik K

Point inside area

I am attempting to determine whether a point is inside a closed curve or not.  Right now I'm inputting the area as a surface, converting it…

Started by Brian Lockyear

6 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Fred P

Project a Curve on to a Brep Component bug?

I have found, Project a Curve on to a Brep Component works somewhat ridiculous.(GH 0.9.0014) 1. I have assigned Direction to input D, but t…

Started by y.KWON

0 Nov 13, 2012

Beams Structure for "Pyramid" brep

Hello.  Does anybody knows how it would be possible to build something similar to "Waffles" system under Brep surface, but instead of waff…

Started by Otto Pile

3 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Otto Pile

BREAKPOINT ERROR: GeoPipeline & SendRhinoCommand

The combination of GeometryPipeline and sending Rhino Commands (LunchBox) will cause a GH-Crash. In Rhino commands will be executed and the…

Started by phillip

4 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by phillip

Extrude a Brep along Curve while Rotating????

I have made a Brep that moves along a curve and rotates as it goes, now I am trying to find a way to "capture" the form that the Brep would…

Started by AB

0 Aug 9, 2012

Trim 2 Breps

Hi,   I looking for a simple function to trim 2 breps against each other.   Basically, I want to split the green cylinder(smaller) with the…

Started by kermin chok

8 May 18, 2012
Reply by Taylour

Tower Floorlines Error

Hi Everybody, I'm working on a small definition that seems pretty straightforward. However I'm at a dead end and would really appreciate s…

Started by MtoM

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by MtoM

Select Breps that intersect a line

Hi guys, I've got a problem with selecting breps that intersecting an interpolate line. Can anyone help me?I've got a grid of brep compone…

Started by Lynuz Tan

8 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by fernando molas garcia

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service