Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Branch' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

{0} Branch Addressing, Maintaining Tree Structure through simplify even when only operating on one branch?

How do you make sure that the initial branch address is maintained through simplify? Working on: {0} {1} But only working on Branch {0} o…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

14 Nov 13, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Data Structure - Adapting definitions to varied branch structure:

I am configuring a definition that has variable data tree structure. Is there a way of inserting dummy branches so that the structure will…

2 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Nik Willmore

Branch Recursion Hoopsnake

Hello gh community, I need some help on the following: I'm trying to use hoopsnake to orient crotch pieces in a recursive manner. However…

Started by Kevin Bukowski

2 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Kevin Bukowski

Branch Structure Question Using Plane Curve Intersection

I've got two curves {15} and {16} that I want to find the point of intersection with pairs of planes  ex. {15;0} N=2, {15;1} N=2, {15;3} N=…

Started by Shaun

1 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Brian Harms

How to get the number of the tree depth?

Hi, The function [Trim Tree] has an input named Depth, which requires a number, like 3. I always want to get back to the branch level {A,B…

Started by Bas Goris

6 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Bas Goris

Annoyance with "Paths must have at least one element"

Hi, I have certain "Branch" components that don't necessarily receive a path input, and I dont mind them being red. The problem is that it…

Started by Olivier Suire

1 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by Olivier Suire

Number of Objects in Branches from a lopsided Data Tree

I need to list the number of items in each branch of a data tree. Within a data tree which is a bit lopsided. List length doesn't work beca…

6 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Sort Points by Distance from center of multiple closed curves

First, sorry for my bad english, i'm from Germany. I searched the forum but coudn't find a solution, for my problem. I have two trees with…

Started by Andreas Schiffer

0 May 17, 2016

Break single path into multiple paths at specific indices.

I have a list of items (under one branch) which I would like to split into separate branches at a list of specific indices.   Is my questio…

Started by Matthew Owens

12 May 8, 2016
Reply by Muhammad Zharif Rafiq

Retrieve Branch Path according to Number of contained Items

Hi everybody, I wish to extract branch paths depending on how many items AND depending on the value of the item(s) they contain. I've got…

Started by ChristianF

16 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service