Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '3d' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

voronoi box shell

Hi folks!I would love to create something like this in grasshopper:http://abstractfoundation.prosite.com/94859/864997/gallery/bio-cabbasica

Started by jasper van der linden

1 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by jasper van der linden

put voronoi 3d into a irregular shape

im new to grasshopper... and I realized that voronoi can only be put in a box... is there any way to put it into a circular shape or any ot…

Started by mengyan wang

5 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Joaquim Filipe Reis

convert and export stl from GH

I was looking for a fast simple way to help someone batch export stl files from GH.  Couldn't exactly what I needed so I made this.  It gen…

Started by Walter Zesk

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Jonas Bredel

3d text tag mesh sequence

Hello,  I'm having an issue with the sequence of my labels on a line of meshes. In the definition, the sequence appears to be in order, but…

Started by Mark Matthews

0 Aug 20, 2013

Applying lattice to a solid

Hello there,  Can you turn a solid object into a 3D lattice? I've seen a surface turned into a lattice time and again for a surface, but ne…

Started by Dan Tee

0 Aug 19, 2013

Weaverbird smoothing meshes is not possible here..???

Started by Shridhar Mamidalaa

8 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

triangulation

Hello everyone, can anyone help? I have problems with this project:there is the Rhino and Grasshopper files, i want to have an effect like…

Started by valerio palmieri

0 Jun 12, 2013

Unroll Facade, 3d Text mapping, bake with colour and group

Hi Folks, As i updated the FabTools on friday and some components changed from the last release, i've done some example files. They show ho…

Started by Florian Frank

0 May 26, 2013

3D Printer

Hi, my firm is looking to buy a 3d printer. Can any one recommend any? Price is not the issue here. Also, if possible, list of supplier too…

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by Ethan

Voronoi ?

Hi! I wanted to use voronoi for a project of mine, i found a script in which you must define points but the problem is that it connects all…

Started by simona

0 Apr 28, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service