Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged '3D' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panelising a Polysurface

Hello everyone,I am having some trouble figuring out how to panelise a polysurface. My end goal is to create a 3D space frame that supports…

Started by Polys90

0 Apr 15, 2017

Audio output? For 3d Printing!

Hey all, I am looking to achieve a similar effect to the PeachyPrinter Kickstarter:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/117421627/the-peach

Started by h

4 Mar 15, 2017
Reply by Autodolor

Curvilinear Scaffolding Subtraction

Hi guys, Can someone help me find out what definition can work this wireframe out? I want to form a space in a cubic spatial grid like the…

Started by Adolf.J Sang

13 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Grid deformation with curve attractors

Hi everyone, I am a M.arch student from University of Liverpool, and started using grasshopper 2 months ago. The topic of my design modul…

Started by Adolf.J Sang

0 Feb 21, 2017

Paneling Tools Morph 3D List in GH

I've been using the Morph 3D List component in GH for some time and it has worked in the past. However, trying to use it lately (past few d…

Started by John Stack Ross

15 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by John Stack Ross

I Need Help with Basic Paneling

Hello Everyone I need help with paneling this 'cross' object -first picture- around this curvilinear shape - last picture. The result I go…

Started by Aiden Kashi

1 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Aiden Kashi

Populate random points on multiple surfaces

Hi, Is it possible to apply the Populate 3D input on multiple surfaces so that each surface contains a random amount of points instead of…

Started by Chris Thornton

2 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Chris Thornton

Defining a strict boundary for a Voronoi Skeletal Mesh

Hi Everyone, I've been experimenting with the definitions in this thread: Skeletal Mesh to try to create a keyboard case using Voronoi 3D.…

Started by Kyle

6 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Kyle

3D dome pattern from 2D non-planar curves

Hi, lately I faced with some problem with ghp which I can not solve :/ Iam doing my vase from hexagonal grid , which is scaled and fillet…

Started by Martin Babic

0 Nov 11, 2016

Failure ==> Success

Several weeks ago I saw this posting http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/continuous-variable-pipe-problem and thought the geometry sh…

Started by Birk Binnard

0 Oct 31, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service