Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'lines' (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

parametric spiral

Hi, I have a little problem creating a parametric spiral made of points and lines, in wich I would like to modify the angle between the lin…

Started by peemeerre

0 Apr 12, 2012

triangualted points to curves into "laths"?

Hi there, i created a definition and a problem appeared... imagine a cloud of points and i triangualted them. afterwards the created line…

Started by andreas andreas

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by andreas andreas

looking for the intersection point where two lines are perpendicular

Hi all, this is probably a silly problem but I cant find a quick solution to it I've got two points and I want to find the lines that for…

Started by Nacho35

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Nacho35

Splitting flattened lists where "new lines" start?

Hi guys, Is there a way to split a list when a "new line starts" as the image below indicates in blue? The grid is not regular so "flip ma…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

problem w. surface from points/lines

Hi everybody I've got a problem that I can't solve by my self.   The thing is that I want to morph, as many people around here, an hexagona…

Started by Roig

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Rendering problem

Hey guys   Im having problems trying to render something, first of all because there are many many lines so I believe I can´t render lines,…

Started by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

6 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

txtLines tools refinement

Permalink Reply by gotjosh on September 30, 2011 at 1:03am Delete one more question:   I had been using a hack that tried to correct the…

Started by gotjosh

5 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by David Stasiuk

Numbering and topology

Hello everyone! I have a few (basic?) questions to which I hope you may have the answers. For my master's thesis I'm using GH to design str…

Started by Michael van Telgen

7 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

Joining Lines

Hi ppl.   I just started out to experiment with grasshopper so I followed a couple of tutorials to get the sense of it. Unfortunatelly I'm…

Started by Dark Hase

6 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Dark Hase

Join even lines on different lists

Hello everybody! I hope someone can help me with my problem. I have 3 lists with N elements (lines) each. I would like to Join equivalent e…

Started by Rodrigo Garcia

1 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service