Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'path' (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REQUEST: Simplify behaviour change

David -- A couple things that are still high on my list of requests.  One is the behaviour of the simplify action.  If you have a single…

Started by Marc Syp

11 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Sweep1 with Datatree

Hi,   I'm having a bit of an issue with sweeping multiple curves.  The way I have my data set up, each rail curve gets paired with two cros…

Started by AZ

8 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Igor

Splitting a tree into variable branches

I have set up a script that applies a hex grid to different panels and sizes the hex grid differently for each panel. Ultimately, I'm pulli…

Started by Scott Penman

4 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Comparing each path in a data list

Hey everyone, I've been searching the forum for an answer two my problem, but I don't seem to find the answer I am looking for. Maybe I am…

Started by Claus Rytter Bruun de Neergaard

2 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Claus Rytter Bruun de Neergaard

one trick with path mapper

here I would like to show one thing I could get away with...the tree order by using path mapper. The main thing I wanted to do is to reorde…

Started by Nadya

6 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Grasshopper VB Component Path and Item Access

Hi Folks, I know this has to be super easy, but it's been eluding me...I have a long list of strings in grasshopper in the following (shor…

Started by Brett Ian Balogh

2 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

re-order branches...I think?

I'm a newb to how trees/branches/paths work, so please bear with me.  With my current configuration (see attached image), lofting all of th…

Started by John

2 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Manuel

Kangaroo curves problem

Hi guys   I´m having trouble getting some curves into Kangaroo, to start a simulation on Frei Otto´s wooly paths. Regularly lines go into a…

Started by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

7 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by RWNB

Recursion or Nested Loops within a Tree inside a VB.net component

Hello all; Given a certain tree, I´m trying to iterate across the branches in order to get this new tree structure, without any…

Started by paul hackett

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by paul hackett

Weaving Cloth

Hi All. This is my first post in the discussion forum. If there are any bugs or any errors in the gh definition, please feel free to commen…

Started by Kenneth cheung

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Marios

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service