Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'brep' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Constructing Brep from elements

Hello everyone, i want to construct a solid brep from elements and components which i created in Rhino. I thought solid union were the key…

Started by Oytun Gür

2 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Oytun Gür

SDiff function no longer working

I need to cut holes from various strips using the solid difference tool. The Grasshopper string which was previously working has suddenly f…

Started by Patrick Bourgeois

2 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Patrick Bourgeois

Several surfaces to brep

Hey everyone, I'm currently modeling a ring which has pretty basic geometry by itself, but it seems as though I'm overlooking something bas…

Started by Joris Burger

1 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

get the perimeter of a curved brep that has been flattened

Hey, all! So i have this flattened brep and i want to get it's perimeter path, problem is there are no edges there, just the creases…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

10 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Edmund Harriss

section brep/plan error

I don´t understand why the section between the planes and the brep are not completed and don’t follow the brep form… Please help me!  

Started by Zarsal

0 May 12, 2014

T-splines Model into Grasshopper?? Crash

So i'm trying to make the surface of my building to have this piping along the surface . but everytime i try to input the tspline  object…

Started by Itto Susanto

0 May 4, 2014

Problems on lofted surface, "Error from brep to surface"

Hi,  I'm trying to lay a diagrid onto a lofted surface. I set up the definitions and it works on a smooth surface successfully. However, w…

Started by Matthew Chan

1 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Hannes Löschke

unexpected data structure from "project on brep"

Rhino 5 SR5 GH 0.9.0066 hi, I noticed that the output of "project on brep" is always grafted although I flatened the input. Did I missed s…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

2 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Thomas J. Mrokon

brep curve trim function

Hey,I would like to ask if there is another possibility than in the link below for trimming breps with curves, this is from 2009. I didn't…

Started by Sebastian L.

16 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by vwwv

Convert polysurfaces into a single surface to evaluate it

Hi everyone, I ve been all day working on the structure of my building with no problem but now, when i start with the facade i cant even st…

Started by Dani

3 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Aaron M. Ryan

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service